These rules are written by Harry Chapman & Fred Allen, I personally believe that they have come up with it after visiting Egypt :) Mohaly
Committee: a group of men who individually can do nothing but as a group decide that nothing can be done.
- Never arrive on time, or you will be stamped a beginner.
- Don't say anything until the meeting is half over; this stamps you as being wise.
- Be as vague as possible; this prevents irritating the others.
- When in doubt, suggest that a subcommittee be appointed.
- Be the first to move for adjournment; this will make you popular - it's what everyone is waiting for.