Saturday, May 30, 2009
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Do we love it more than anything in the world?
Do we love it to the extent that we can sacrifice anything for its sake?
Do we love it so much but less than other things that we can sacrifice ourselves for?
Do we love as we love other things?
Do we love it the least?
or Do we love it Not?
What is right? ... if you love yourself so much you will be accused of being selfish and if you don't love yourself, you won't be able to give love to others.. I personally see that we should love ourselves first, and build on this love to develop winning relations with others; i.e loving ourselves but not on the expense of others..
Monday, May 11, 2009
Saturday, May 9, 2009
What does it mean that Obama after more than 100 days of thinking choose Egypt to address and reconnect the Muslim world?
Does this mean that the US see a potential in Egypt to rise and take its abdicated role again?
Does this mean that the US will ignore the authoritarian ruling issues that were the main point of conflict with the Bush admin.?
Does this mean that Egypt will be the bridge between the East and West?
Last and not least; does this mean that we will have June 4th as a vacation?! as having the US president in Cairo means 1 thing: COMPLETE PARALYSIS and it is better to stay home. Ya Rab make them decide to do it in Sharm :)
Thursday, May 7, 2009
2. THE RULES are subject to change without notice.
3. No Male can possibly know all THE RULES.
4. If the Female suspects the Male knows all THE RULES, she must immediately change some or all of THE RULES.
5. The Female is never wrong.
6. If it appears the Female is wrong, it is because of a flagrant misunderstanding caused by something the Male did or said wrong.
7. If Rule #6 applies, the Male must apologize immediately for causing the misunderstanding.
8. The Female can change her mind at any given time.
9. The Male must never change his mind without the express, written consent of The Female.
10. The Female has every right to be angry or upset at any time.
11. The Male must remain calm at all times, unless the Female wants him to be angry or upset.
12. The Female must, under no circumstances, let the Male know whether she wants him to be angry or upset.
13. The Male is expected to read the mind of the Female at all times.
14. At all times, what is important is what the Female meant, not what she said.
15. If the Male doesn't abide by THE RULES, it is because he can't take the heat, lacks ackbone, and is a wimp.
16. Any attempt to document THE RULES could result in bodily harm.
17. If the Male, at any time, believes he is right, he must refer to Rule #5