Today is my Birthday, I am officially in my mid 30s; i.e. Biologically have lived half my life (wel 2a3mar beyad Allah). It's a scary feeling. When I look back and see what I have did, missed, and achieved, I can say that I'm satisfied with the whole experience, but I gotta put more effort to build on what I have done, & try to catch up with what I missed.
The most important thing that in all these years (since mid 70s), I have succeeded in being sincere in all my feelings & actions whether personally or professionally. My biggest achievement is that I don't hate, envy, or wish any harm to anyone, and I hope that it is vice versa. If anyone reading this post, and has anything against me, please let me know, and I am apologizing in advance.
I launched this blog in Feb 2007 so there were 2 documented birthdays in 2008, 2009, let's see my wishes and how realistic they were.
Birthday Wishes 2008
On my birthday, I am asking God to keep my friends & family safe, happy, and successful, and close to each other.
That is an ongoing wish... I guess that is going in the right direction so far.
Birthday Wishes 2009
I wish that this year I can make the right balance between spiritual, mental, physical, and emotional targets, it is about time, and to be able to make more positive difference with more number of people.
Big Fat Zero in 2009, I just made it worse (mental 90%, and the rest 10%), but thank God by the end of 09 and start of 2010, I woke up and working hard to make this happen, and I am feeling much better...so this has to be accomplished in 2010 by hook or crook.
I wish that Egypt will at least stop and realize that we were going backwards, and start PLANNING for the future even if it is late.
No comment (seems that I was stoned when I wrote that)!
I wish that my friends and this blog readers still like and support me as they have always done, and I wish someday I make them proud of this friendship..
I can't answer that, but I always felt your love and support although the majority of this blog readers and followers have never met or talked to me in person....and I do honestly love u all, u r my virtual family who help me in overcoming my chronic loneliness :)
So my wish in the year 35 is to succeed in "Being Myself".... It is a milestone year, and I gotta make the best out of it In-Shaa-Allah.
born on 27 Jan @12pm
P.S. A Tribute to the soul of Mama Didi, my first birthday without her.. and to the love of my life Tooty, my first birthday in her life.