I just want to share with you some incidents of a weird day...
1. In the morning I was in the Airport cafe waiting for my plane heading back to cairo, the waiter spilled water on my laptop and the mother board was bye bye... almost total loss and I had to get a new one.
2. My Omega watch (expensive begad) suddenly was cut into 2 dropping to the floor and hitting a metal protrousion on its way to the floor ending up in pieces!
3. I was supposed to stary 45 mins at the airport, I stayed 5 and half hours coz of the plane delay.
4. I returned back to Cairo to find my Car motor dead; i.e. i just gotta renew it and buy a new one.
5. During the 5 hours, I had some quality time to think. As you know my main job is teaching at AUC + corporate trainings. This is in addition to being the consultant and board member of a development company. After deep thinking about some accumulative incidents that I didn't like or accept, so I decided not to renew the consulting contract with this company, and hence losing a significant percentage of my income.
The weird thing is that in spite of such huge losses in one day, I am satisfied and grateful. I dunno why, but I feel that is the right thing, I feel even better, I feel free!!
Can you link this with my questions in the last post?