التعليم هو الحل
This should be the right slogan because it is the real solution. No matter what we do or say, if we don't fix our education system along with fixing our political one, we will never be able to solve our problems.
Education is the root cause of all the problems and challenges we are facing in the Egyptian Society... Fixing Education will take years but will end up with people who have values, commitment, vision, respect, and awarness as well. This will inturn help in having ongoing development in economic, political, and sociocultural systems.
But in order to have successful development it has to be done concurrently on the following axis:
1) Building the Student's personality through practical syllabus that helps him to think, solve, create, and take responsibility of what he decides along with the ability to work in teams to achieve a common goal.
2) Prepare the Teacher to broaden his role to cover horizontal and vertical tasks that help him to contain and develop the students.
3) Provide the right equipment that helps students to be up to date and saves time and effort.
4) Have the right qualified management that runs schools and centres to be able to focus and achieve the value goals.
5) Professional Training for graduates and managers to be able to do this transition with the new generations.
6) Training for the parents on how to raise children in the 21st century.
Without having the will, the strength, and the patience to do so, Egypt will never develop even if we have a revolution everyday.
Educate before it is too late..
-----> Our Revolution is not yet over...