-------- "This is the time for action not only words, use your God given gifts to develop this country, dont be afraid to speak up, and feel PROUD THAT U R EGYPTIAN." -------- Mohaly, Feb 2011

Thursday, February 7, 2008

361) The net is back & so does the blog!

I havent been able to write this whole week becuase of the lack of access to Internet after the internet problem, and because I have been in the hospital for couple of horrible days for sudden Kidney trouble.

Anyway, since I am starting a new year in my life (last 27th), and new year in this blog (on 27th), I decided to have a weekly post quickly commenting on the major things that happened to the World, Egypt, and myself during the week (from my point of view).

Mohaly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alf Salama 3aleek ya Mohaly :)