At these tough times and incidents we are passing through, I have nothing to say more except sharing some positive quotes from different people, at different places, at different times, but they all agreed on one thing: Being Optimistic, and working for it.
- I'm an optimist. I've always believed the future is going to be better than the past. And I also believe I have a role in that. The great thing about human beings, myself in particular, is that I can change. I can do better. If you can get up every day, stay optimistic, and believe the future is better than the past, those few things get you through a lot of tough times. ~ Jeffrey Immelt
- Positive things happen to positive people. ~ Sarah Beeny
- In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. ~ Albert Einstein
- The optimist sees the rose and not its thorns; the pessimist stares at the thorns, oblivious to the rose. ~ Kahlil Gibran
- I became an optimist when I discovered that I wasn't going to win any more by being anything else. ~ Earl Weaver
- Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant. ~
- Pessimism leads to weakness, optimism to power. ~ William James
- An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves. ~ Bill Vaughan
- An optimist sees an opportunity in every calamity ; a pessimist sees a calamity in every opportunity. ~ Winston Churchill
- Pessimist: One who, when he has the choice of two evils, chooses both. ~Oscar Wilde
- Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all. ~ Dale Carnegie
- Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve. ~ J. K. Rowling
- May the pain you have known and the conflict you have experienced give you the strength to walk through life facing each new situation with courage and optimism. ~ Anonymous
Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. ~ Helen Keller
At this point, I can guess what you are thinking, "....this will never work, because setbacks are sure to happen." You know what? I'm positive you're right. Setbacks are a part of the process. Your job is to keep going in spite of them. Look at things this way....you've made it this far in life with your current thinking. Just imagine all you have to gain. You can overcome pessimism. Just lighten up and try.
Fake it until you make it.