What is it like to live like an Egyptian?
Actually to answer this question, we need to define first WHO is the Egyptian?
1. Is he/she the one who lives in a villa in a Cairo suburb, spending summer between Europe and Marina, and winter between Sokhna and Sharm? The one whose first language is English or French, and Arabic comes second and may be last!
2. or the Egyptian is the one who works hard and collect money in order to have part or his/her dreams achieved while looking every now and then upto the people in no.1 and trying not to envy them?
3. or the one who is a mix of the first two and trying to help the rest to have a better life?
4. or he is the one who left everything and went to work or live abroad building up hopes to lead a better life when he returns if he will ever return.
5. or he is the one who can't get any proper education, health services, basic stuff, and is struggling to fulfil his basic needs, and has a mix of contradicting feelings of envy, hate, satisfaction, love, patience, hope, and depression!!!
6. or the one who can sell him/herself to whoever will pay, and acts as a Human Mall who may sell his thoughts, effort, body, anything just for money or tips?!
If we want to define who is an Egyptian, how should we choose?!!!! & who?!...
(Wondering if he is an Egyptian?!)